Large Private Luxury Estate For Sale in Paknampran
This private tropical estate is one in a million and is absolutely perfect for someone who wants a large, tropical estate to get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city and enjoy peace and tranquility in the amazing Pak Nam Pran countryside with fresh, clean air and views that you can enjoy for hours at a time.
The house is built on a raised hill with absolutely breathtaking views of the surrounding hillsides and even a distant ocean view of the Gulf of Thailand.
Millions of Baht has been spent on the huge, tropical garden. There are hundreds of stunning trees and bushes all over this estate, with a beautiful, mature banyan tree being the heart at the center of the luscious garden.
The home was designed by the original and only owner, and is designed in such a way that you have amazing views of the gorgeous countryside from every room in the villa.
The overall land size covers just over 7 Rai of land, with the villa forming the center of the property.
The property is absolutely private and is not even visible from the road or surrounding countryside.
The interior of the villa is designed with a contemporary, loft style modern theme with polished concrete fused with authentic hardwood floors in the bedrooms and polished concrete floors in the living area, and traditional red Thai brick exterior.
The main living area of this amazing villa is open plan, with lots of natural light from multiple windows. The Western kitchen alone came at a hefty price tag and features an over size polished and sealed wooden island with floor to ceiling cabinets, gas stove with extractor hood and double door fridge freezer, with a built in wine fridge for easy entertainment
The kitchen flows seamlessly into the open plan dining room and lounge with exquisitely selected furniture and decorations.
Clever design aspects include a cozy TV and movie room next to the Western kitchen with gorgeous floor to ceiling wooden teak beams to clearly separate the open plan room from the TV room.
At the bottom of the property near the electric motor gate is a private fish pond with many edible fish.
The luscious, tropical garden has many fruit trees and there is also a dedicated maids and gardeners living quarters with their own private living space, two bedrooms, kitchen and carport.
The staff live on the property and take care of all maintenance on the property.
Main property features are:
– 4 spacious bedrooms in the main house
– home office that doubles as a Buddha room
– 4 bathrooms and a guest toilet and powder room
– large private swimming pool
– spacious covered, raised terrace with amazing views
– ultra modern open plan Western kitchen
– extended, raised outdoor covered deck with breathtaking views
– 360 degree views rooftop terrace with jaw-dropping scenery
– eastern covered wooden terrace with ocean views
– Koi fish pond with many mature adult Koi fish on the eastern facing wing of the terrace
– master bedroom with walk-in closet and double sink en suite bathroom
– large pantry and storage room behind the TV room and next to the kitchen for easy access to the second fridge, linen storage and other frequently used items
Contact us concerning this property on:
- [email protected]
- +66 (0) 910 033 283 (Eng)
- +66 (0) 861 700 440 (Thai)
- Fitted Kitchen
- Outside Thai-Style Kitchen
- Walk In Wardrobe
- Storage Space
- Swimming Pool
- Covered Parking
- Covered Terrace
- Landscaped Gardens
- Maids Room
|Year of Build||2016|