Large Luxury Pool Villa For Sale 2km From Khao Kalok Beach
This beautiful estate has been perfectly planned and executed to the highest standard. Absolutely every detail has been considered in this home, and the result shows. It is well-laid out, efficient to maintain (with solar panels and battery storage already installed), spacious with room for every homeowner’s needs, and more than enough storage throughout. The home is large, but is also comfortable and cozy, with a wonderfully inviting feel. There are large areas for the entire family to come together, and there are also many spaces and rooms for everyone to enjoy their hobby, craft, or activity.
The property consists of the main house, which includes the following:
• An entrance Sala with impressive antique Chinese doors and a private patio with lushly planted water garden.
• A large, open plan living and dining room with very high ceilings and decorative wood beams for added beauty. There are ceilings fans throughout
for comfort, and large sliding wood doors for natural light and great airflow.
• The gourmet, American-style kitchen with granite countertops, a large island with breakfast bar, and a fantastic, temperature-controlled walk-in
• A luxurious outdoor BBQ kitchen with top-end gas grill, sink and double fridge/freezer.
• The master bedroom with a large walk-in closet, an en-suite bathroom with double sinks and a vanity, plus an outdoor shower and a stone bathtub.
• A guest bedroom with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom with shower and outdoor stone bathtub.
• A utility/laundry and craft room with washing machine, dryer, sink, countertops and storage cabinets;
• An impressive library with built-in floor-to-ceiling wood bookshelf plus full en-suite bathroom
• An office or maid’s room (or additional bedroom) with full en-suite bathroom plus a separate exterior entrance.
• A large fitness room with en-suite bathroom (this could be used as another bedroom).
• A guest toilet.
• The lovely, covered terrace with a beautiful outlook of the pool and garden.
• A 1400 m2 well maintained garden with colourful night lighting.
• The 15-meter-long swimming pool is heated and salted. It has a counter current machine (Fastlane) which allows endless swim, and a separate
jacuzzi, and a lush tropical garden with great views of the nearby mountain.
• A brand-new alarm system with CCTV (8 cameras) connected to the internet
There are also 3 separate buildings on the estate which consist of the following:
• A private guest house with a large bedroom, walk-in closet, and full en-suite bathroom.
• A large room which is currently used as an office but can be utilize for any other purpose.
• A games room with a large pool table, a table to play, and an elegant dart board hidden in a Chinese cabinet.
Additionally, there is also one covered, double carport plus a covered wood trellis which can accommodate a third car or several bicycles and motorcycles. Attached to the carport is a large storage room with floor-to-ceiling shelving and doors on opposite ends for easy access. Directly off the carport is a worktable with sink, storage shelves and work top. Ramps from the carport to the covered terrace provide easy, convenient access when loading or unloading groceries and other heavy items.
The property includes solar panels, 5400 W which greatly reduces the monthly electricity bills (almost zero electricity costs – depending on usage); there are also four back-up batteries which can power the house even during a power outage from the main grid. There is a privacy wall surrounding the entire property plus a motorized entrance gate.
The home is located within a completed, luxury development of similar style and quality homes. The distance is only about 2 km to the beautiful Kao Kalok beach where there are many resorts, restaurants, cafes, and shops. Pranburi town centre is less than 10 minutes by car; and downtown Hua Hin is approximately 25-30 minutes by car.
Contact us concerning this property on:
- [email protected]
- +66 (0) 910 033 283 (Eng)
- +66 (0) 861 700 440 (Thai)
- Fitted Kitchen
- Outside Thai-Style Kitchen
- Walk In Wardrobe
- Storage Space
- Swimming Pool
- Covered Parking
- Covered Terrace
- Landscaped Gardens
- Maids Room
|Name of Development||Hana Mauka|
|View||Pool & Garden View|
|Number of Parking Spaces||3|
|Year of Build||2016|